The government has announced its roadmap for coming out of #lockdown3. Fortunately, it coincides with us stepping into spring. The reopening of society not only gives us the opportunity to spring clean our lives but also our business. The business you started with may not be the business you have or want right now. So, what could you do to refresh and reset your business? Well, in regard to your digital marketing, here our 5 ways to digitally spring clean yours:
1. Revisit your social media bios. Does it communicate what you sell or what the business transformation is right now. Also, how do you now trade? For example, if you had a bricks and mortar business before but now only have an Etsy store have you got that link in the bio?
2. Is your social media branding and posts en pointe? Is it communicating what you want people to feel when they land on your channels e.g. informed, educated, inspired? Would they be able to know instantly what your business offering is?
3. Are your website and social media images reflective of the audience that you serve now or would like to in the future? A picture says a thousand words so let people see themselves in your business.
4. Is your business website set up and structured to meet your business goals now and over the next 2-3 years? It is hard to sell what people don’t know so update your products and services and refresh its look and feel to attract the audience that you serve now so that you can connect, capture and convert your web visitors. Also proofread and edit your website content so that it is clean, short, sharp and to the point.
5. Have you fully utilised your email signature to communicate what you do and what your vision/mission is? Job titles, summary of services, straplines and links to your website and social media channels are quick ways to advertise to customers and suppliers what your business is about in this season.
Want to know more?
Whether you have just started up or have been in business a while if you need help giving your website content and social media posts a refresh, book a free 30-minute discovery call with 3Cs Digital here .
NB *Place your 1st order by 14 March 2021 to get 20% off
Thinking about starting a side business?
The Business of Life is part of the 3Cs Digital brand whose vision and mission it is to inspire and empower women to start and grow successful small businesses with confidence.
As well as the blog, The Business of Life is developing an online coaching programme called *5 Steps into Entrepreneurship: Side Business Start Up* for women over 40.
So, if you are a looking to diversify your work portfolio and income stream; and create more freedom, flexibility and financial income so that you are empowered to live a life full of passion, purpose and prosperity book a free 30-minute coaching call to be part of the pilot programme in helping you to start your side business from the comfort of your own home.
Have a business already? Need
support in starting and developing it online?
3Cs Digital is a web marketing service dedicated to helping women in business set up and develop their online presence. Through coaching or consultancy services in web design, copywriting and social media marketing 3Cs Digital equips women in business with the digital knowledge and skills to: create and design websites, find their brand voice and curate social media posts to attract their ideal customers to their small business website.